Have you ever felt mentally drained or having a hard time focusing your mind on things? We all do. If you’re like most people, you probably reach for a cup of coffee, tea, soda, or an energy drink. What we are looking for is that quick pick me up from the caffeine.
Unfortunately, that quick boost of energy or mental focus will drop just as quickly as it came. That’s why it’s referred to as a crash. What if I told you that there is something out there that can give you the mental focus without the hard crash at the end?
What I am referring to is the non-prescription supplement known as Adrafinil. In this review, we will discuss Absorb Health Adrafinil. I will cover what Adrafinil is, its uses, and its side effects.
Product: Absorb Health Adrafinil
Where to buy: Absorb Health
Return Policy: 90 days
My Rating: 8.5 out of 10
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
What is Adrafinil?
Adrafinil is a pro-drug, this means that the body will metabolize this into an active pharmacological agent. In this case, modafinil is an expensive prescription medication for alertness.
This is a type of nootropic due to the effects on the brain. It helps by producing adrenaline when your body needs it. Adrafinil also helps to breakdown dopamine, which will reduce stress and improves your mood.
What studies have been done on Adrafinil?
There have been several studies done on Adrafinil, but the main ones are:
In a 2000 study, adrafinil was shown to increases exploratory behavior and alertness in animals and they displayed increased learning speed with decreased errors.
A 1985 study showed the increased nocturnal activity of rhesus monkeys between two and four times their normal levels. There were no side effects when the Adrafinil was removed from them.
When to use Adrafinil
The best time to take Adrafinil is in the morning on an empty stomach. If you eat something before taking Adrafinil, it may reduce its effectiveness.
You should only use Adrafinil when needed. Do not take every day. Your body can build up a tolerance, which will lessen the effect.
Why use Adrafinil
- Promotes alertness and attention while preventing sleep
- Helps to relieve stress and enhance your mood
- Maintain mental focus without feeling jittery
- Increased mental energy for those in a high-stress job
- Increased focus for college students
- The effects are similar to caffeine, but slowly wears off so there is no crashing
Side effects of Adrafinil
- One caution about adrafinil is if taken in larger doses greater than 400mg, which can elevate liver enzymes.
- Adrafinil can have a stimulatory effect on the body and should not be taken prior to going to sleep.
- May cause dry mouth, so drink plenty of water
- Loss of appetite can result from higher doses, but this is rare
- As with any supplements, do not use if you are pregnant or have a medical condition without checking with your doctor first.
- Chest Pain
- In rare cases has caused anxiety instead of reducing it
We have discussed what Adrafinil is, some uses, and its side effects. If you are looking for a mental edge without the crash of caffeine, then you may want to check this one out. With a 90-day guarantee, this is almost a no-brainer.
Be sure to follow the directions and do not take more than recommended since over-dosing can lead to liver damage or other complications. If used as directed, this product is generally considered safe to use.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Thank you for reading and stay focused,
Here is a PIN you can share with your friends on Pinterest: