What Is Liver Support Plus – How Does It Help Our Liver
Our liver is one of our vitals organs and it is responsible for cleaning up our body from many of the harmful chemicals and toxins that find their way in. By clearing out these toxins, the liver essentially supports our other organs and our entire body.
Toxins can enter our body in many ways, but it is the job of the liver to filter the out. If the liver cannot do its job, we can develop a number of diseases or problems. This is why taking care of our liver is vital.
We will discus some more common signs of liver problems, the ingredients of Liver Support Plus, some things I like and do not like about this product.
Signs Of Liver Problems
There are many signs that will let us know when our liver may not be functioning correctly and needs help.
- Yellowish skin or eyes
- Constantly feeling tired
- Dark colored urine
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pains or swelling
These are only some more common ones and can also be signs for other issues. The more toxins that build up in our bodies, the worse it will become.
A simple blood test can confirm if the problem is actually with your liver. Be sure to discuss this with your doctor, but instead of taking a prescription, ask your doctor about Liver Support Plus or other natural remedies.
What Are The Ingredients In Liver Support Plus
- Chicory Root – Chicory root has been used for centuries, with records of its use in helping to cleanse the blood drawn from gladiators back in the history of Ancient Rome. In one study, chicory root was found to be rich in natural antioxidants and was suggested to help support the status of liver function and health. (source)
- Yarrow – has traditionally been used to support healthier liver function. In a recent study, yarrow was also suggested that it displayed possible natural liver function benefits by having a mild increase in choleric activity, which is the process of secreting bile from the liver.(source)
- Milk thistle – Milk thistle has been widely used in traditional herbal remedies to support liver function. A derivative of milk thistle is called silymarin, has been studied for its benefits relating to liver function. In one study, silymarin was suggested having positive effects in supporting the liver from oxidative stress. (source)
- Beetroot – is commonly known for its powerful antioxidant properties, assisting the body with support for the adverse effects of free radicals. Beetroot has been studied and demonstrated not only to be a rich source of antioxidants, but also to promote a healthy and natural inflammatory response. (source) Studies also have shown promise of beetroot helping with cardiovascular, obesity and hypertension. (source)
- Artichoke Extract – Historically, artichoke has been used in traditional herbal remedies as a natural form of antioxidant. Artichoke extract has shown largely to provide health benefits the liver and has been demonstrated this through ongoing research and clinical studies. (source) Studies also show promise as to the effects of artichoke to helping with high cholesterol (source)
- Chanca Piedrea Extract – has long-standing roots in traditional Chinese medicine. Chanca piedra is known throughout China for its ability to help improve the overall health of the liver. While western studies of chanca piedra indicate that the suggested benefits relating to the liver need further analysis, chanca piedra is widely used in the natural remedy community to promote healthy liver function. (source)
- Dandelion – has been suggested through studies that it may help provide support for the adverse effects of oxidative stress, which is often related to citations of liver discomfort. Dandelion root is also suggested having a mild, but positive choleric effect on the liver. (source)
What I Like About Liver Support Plus
Here are just a few things I like about Liver Support Plus
- Each bottle contains 60 capsules, by taking 2 a day, it’s easy to keep track of
- I do not need to change my routine, just add it to my normal diet and exercise routine
- All-natural ingredients that have been used for years for natural remedies
- No harmful side-effects of prescription medications
What I Do Not Like About Liver Support Plus
- Each order is separate and I cannot schedule shipments
- Only a few of the ingredients are broken out and several other beneficial ingredients are listed under propriety blend. The amounts appear to be small enough that it should be fine if you are taking any other supplements with these.
By taking care of our liver, we are taking care of our entire body. Toxins can enter our body in many ways, but it is the job of the liver to filter the out. It’s when we don’t take care of our liver that we have problems.
Taking Liver Support Plus is an easy way to maintain a healthy liver and a healthy liver can increase our energy while supporting our digestive system. This in turn can help us maintain or lose weight. There are many more reasons why having a healthy liver Is important to us.
As with any supplements or beginning a diet, you may want to consult your doctor, especially if you are currently taking any medications. Although these are natural ingredients, there could be some interaction with your current prescriptions.
Please leave your questions and comments below and thank you for reading.
2 thoughts on “What Is Liver Support Plus – How Does It Help”
I’ve been using liver support plus for a while now and I’m just so grateful to have it.
I am glad the Liver Support Plus is working for you. It can be very helpful for those that have a borderline liver problem.
This is why I like sharing about products that people may not know about.