CLA 2000 is a powerful weight loss catalyst. This particular CLA supplement for weight loss is based on a form of fat that is found in dairy, beef, and other high polyunsaturated fats foods. Recently studies have shown that this can actually help you lose weight, improve muscle strength, and supports healthy immune functions.
One thing to keep in mind as you look at any supplements, remember they are just that, supplements. If you are looking to lose weight, build muscle, or just simply have a healthier lifestyle, supplements can help. Start by cleansing your system, then follow a routine of light to moderate excise. For more information on cleansing see my articles “What is a cleanse – A brief Overview” and “What Are Body Toxins? – What do toxins do?”.
Product: CLA 2000
(not sure how long this will last.)
Where to buy: VitaBalance
Size of Container: 60 soft gels – 30-day supply
Return Policy: They do have a 30-day conditional guarantee.
My Rating: 8 out of 10
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
CLA is basically a specific group of chemicals in high polyunsaturated fat foods, which are usually compared to Omega-3 fatty acids. The body cannot produce these; therefore, it is considered an essential fat. The only way to introduce this into our body is by consuming it.
Benefits of CLA 2000
- It can help us lose weight – this can be done by stimulating the fat loss process in our bodies. There have been several studies conducted over the past 12 years that show taking CLA can help lose weight and reduce your BMI. (Einerhand’s study)
- Helps increase lean muscle mass – the natural ingredients have been known to help increase muscle mass.
- Helps reduce fat accumulation – as it promotes lean muscle mass, the ingredients also help to reduce fat accumulation
- Builds healthy immunity – by reducing the amounts of harmful fats in our body, there are many health risks that can be avoided.
Why CLA 2000
- No harmful additives – there are no harmful additives in CLA 2000 that may be found in lesser quality products.
- 2000mg of CLA per serving – some products may misrepresent the amount of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) which short changes the customer.
- Made in the USA – this is made in an FDA registered facility that follows GMP standards
- Not a billing scam – beware of any website that offers a free sample and then takes your credit card information. Some companies will put you on an automatic billing plan and keep sending you products. The difference here is that each time you order, it is a one-time purchase. There is not an auto-order option.
Before taking any supplements, do your research first, then speak to your doctor. This may have natural ingredients, but how may the effect you, or what are the possible interactions between these and any medications you may be taking?
This product is promoted to those who are looking to lose weight and trying to build lean muscle mass. With these, you will lose body fat, which will help your body run more efficiently. You will feel better, have more energy, and overall just be much healthier.
What I like About CLA 2000
- The price is very reasonable for the quality
- You have the option to buy one bottle or take advantage of discounts and purchase additional bottles
- Made in the U.S.
- Made within an FDA approved facility
What I Do Not Like About CLA 2000
- The website has many 5-star reviews from people who have tried it from 20 days to 6 months, but not one review under 5 stars? I find this hard to believe for any product. As I have said before, not every product works well for everyone.
- Has the product only been available for 6 months? It can be difficult to determine how long they have been on the market or if they were conducting studies for a few years prior to offer the product to the public.
In my opinion, there have been over 12 years of studies conducted on CLA to realize some benefits. Some studies were inclusive in their findings, but there is enough evidence to support some benefits claimed.
Final Thoughts On CLA 2000
If you are looking to lose weight or help eliminate some fat from your body, this may be a product worth trying. It doe have a low price. I would recommend trying it for a month or two and see how that works for you.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Thank you for reading and for more information click here to learn more about CLA 2000.
Here is a Pin you can share with your friends on Pinterest.