If you are anything like me, it can be difficult to get the fruit and vegetable nutrition that our bodies need. There are so many reasons why it is important for us to get the proper amount and the right type of nutrition in our bodies. Just the health benefits alone are enough.
Eating fast foods or junk foods may provide certain types of nutrition, but is it what our body really needs? In order to live a healthier lifestyle, it is important to give our bodies the correct nutrients.
One way to get the much-needed nutrients our body needs is by using a product that I recently discovered that is put out by Tony Robbins, it is his Bio Energy Greens.
This is the topic of my review today. I received my order just a few days ago and thought this would be a good time to discuss it.
Be sure to see my other review on The Body You Deserve and you may want to check out Tony’s upcoming live workshops.
Product: Tony Robbins Bio Energy Greens
Where to buy: Tony Robbins
Return Policy: 30-day
My Rating: 95 out of 100
Bio Energy Greens, Product Overview
This product supplies nutrients equal to four servings of fruits and vegetables. It’s made with over 90% organic and active ingredients.
Bio Energy Greens is a blend of fruits, vegetables, vegetable juice powders, and extracts to maintain your health, increase alkalinity, sustain energy, and support mental clarity and overall well-being.
Who is Bio Energy Greens For?
The nice thing about this product is that just about anyone can use it and benefit from it.
If you are looking for a way to counteract the acids that build up in your body, increase your energy, and live a healthy lifestyle, then you can benefit from this one.
Is the price of a cup of coffee worth the nutritional value that you can get from each serving of Bio Energy Greens?
What Are The Ingredients:
As you will see, this is an amazing combination of superfood ingredients:
- Barley Grass – helps to detoxify the body, improve metabolic efficiency, boost immune health, and increase energy levels.
- Wheat Grass – is made up of 70% chlorophyll, which is an essential blood builder and cleanser.
- Chlorophyll – is loaded with antioxidants, beta-carotene, and vitamins A, C, E, and K. It also contains essential fatty acids and can aid in digestion.
- Kale, Broccoli, and Cauliflower – 3 super vegetables loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting phytochemicals.
- Spirulina – This is a natural alga that may be one of the most concentrated sources of Omega 3’s. It is high in protein, and antioxidants, and is a great source of several vitamins and minerals
- Stinging Nettles – this plant is known for its detoxifying effects. It has been used to improve metabolic efficiency, boost our immune system, and increase energy levels.
- Grape seed and skin – this is a powerful antioxidant and flavonoid. Great source of Omega 3’s, resveratrol, linoleic acid, and phenolic acid.
What I like About BioEnergy
- My order arrived quickly, within a couple of days.
- The powder was very fresh. It smells like fresh-cut grass on a warm summer day.
- It is a very fine powder, almost like dust. This makes it very easy to mix it in a shaker.
- Only use it once a day.
What I Do Not Like About Bio Energy
- It does have a slightly bitter taste, this may be due to the excess acid in my system
- Shipping was the same whether I ordered one or two. I only ordered two to try it out and not sure where the difference may be when ordering larger quantities.
- The price may seem a little high, but I have not tried the cheaper ones that may be of lower quality.
Final Thoughts on Bio Energy
As you can see, I am excited about this product and what it can do. I know that my body will become healthier over time by using Bio Energy Greens along with eating healthier. I won’t give up my burgers or other foods, but I will eat them in moderation.
If you are looking for a good way to get your fruits and veggies, then you definitely want to try this one! This is also great when combined with the C boost. You can find out more about Bio Greens or any other Tony Robbins products by clicking below.
Click here for more information or to purchase
I always recommend that you research any supplements that you are interested in taking and if you have any concerns, speak to your doctor.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Here is a PIN you can share with your friends on Pinterest:
2 thoughts on “Tony Robbins Bio Energy Greens – Green Drink Review”
Thanks for the thorough review! I’m wondering if you have any tips to counteract the bitter taste? I don’t want to use sugar, but I’m thinking maybe some honey or naturally sweet fruits if I were to mix it into one of my smoothies?
I only noticed a slight bitter taste when I first started using it, but I personally like the taste. I just mix it with cold water in my tumbler and drink. You can mix it into a smoothie and depending what else you mix in, you may not taste this.
Hope this helps you,