Acai Berry Cleanse – Fat Burn Cleanse
Today I want to provide some information on Amazon’s choice product in the Acai Berry Cleanse category. I will be reviewing the Applied Nutrition 14-day Acai Berry Cleanse and it is paired with their 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse. I was curious why these were sold together as a set.
In this review, I will cover who Applied Nutrition is, what the 14-day acai berry cleanse is, what the 14-day fat burn cleanse is, the ingredients and benefits of each, what I like about them, and what I do not like about them. The information I will provide should be enough for you to decide as to if this is the right product for you or not.
Product: Applied Nutrition 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse
Price: $25.95 as of 8/2/18 and is Amazon’s choice product
Where to buy: The best price is on Amazon
My Rating: 8.5 out of 10
Applied Nutrition has been around for about 10 years. They provide a wide range of nutritional supplements. They offer high-quality products in weight loss, cleansing, sexual health, and other nutrition categories.
Their products are based on scientific research and feature condition-specific nutrients at levels that will be effective. They stand behind the quality and purity of every one of their products.
What is the 14 Day Acai Cleanse for?
This is a cleanse that uses the power of the acai berry to help remove the unwanted build-up of sludge and toxins in the digestive system. Applied Nutrition claims that this product will increase regularity, reduce bloating, and help to flatten your belly in just days. This can be done by cleaning out the excess weight in your colon.
The claims are supported by over 60 reviews on Amazon. Many are very favorable, while others were not. Keep in mind, when it comes to supplements, there is no one product that will be right for everyone. We are all created differently and our bodies will respond in different ways to different products.
Ingredients and benefits of the Acai Berry Cleanse
- Acai Berry – a superfruit, a powerful antioxidant that protects your digestive tract. Has one of the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorption capacity) values found in fruit.
- Blueberry – a superfood that is rich in vitamins c, k, and manganese. Low in calories and a super-antioxidant.
- Mangosteen- has been used for diarrhea, urinary tract infections, menstrual disorders, and intestinal infections. It can also stimulate the immune system. Further scientific studies need to be done. (Webmd)
- Pomegranate – loaded with antioxidants, such as tannins and anthocyanins. They may improve blood flow and stop plaque from building up in blood vessels. May help lower cholesterol and may slow prostate cancer growth. (WebMD)
- Lychee – relieves coughing, gastralgia, tumors, and may help relieve discomforts associated with ulcers. Currently, be used in cancer research. (Perdue)
- Cascara sagrada – known as a laxative, this herb has been used in several over the counter products. In rare cases, long-term use in high amounts has caused liver problems, but it is still considered safe to use. (nih.gov)
- Slippery elm – used to protect the skin and intestinal membranes, ulcers, and toothaches. The tannins help to draw out toxins of the irritants. This can stimulate the nerves in the GI tract and help relieve many issues such as constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, and expel tapeworms.
- Ginger – helps to relieve a variety of stomach discomforts
The fat burn cleanse is designed to boost metabolism and burn fat. It contains powerful antioxidants and will help you feel more energized. The product also mentions that when combined with light exercise, you will be able to burn more calories.
Ingredients and benefits of the 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse
- Green tea extract – 50% ECGC (leaf) this is a powerful flavonoid found in green tea
- Kelp powder – provides iodine and other minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients, amino acids, omega 3 fats, and fiber. These have been linked to protecting against cancer and radiation, they detox and support normal brain development, and helps to maintain healthy eyes, skin, and hair.
- Psyllium powder (seed husk) – this is a bulk-forming fiber laxative that absorbs liquids in the intestines. Can be used to help with constipation or regulating bowel movements. It may help with lowering cholesterol.
- Dandelion extract – this has a wide variety of health-related benefits including weight loss, stomach disorders, muscle pain, urinary disorders, and liver disorders.
- Milk Thistle extract – uses include: lowering cholesterol levels, liver problems, and decrease sugar levels in the blood.
- Sweet Fennel – is an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, expectorant, and laxative. This can help improve digestion, reduce bloating and gas, loosen mucus to aid with congestion, and can relieve aching muscles.
What I like About Applied Nutrition 14-Day Acai Berry Cleanse + 14-Day Fat Burn Cleanse:
- There are a lot of comments on the increased energy and weight loss when using this product
- A good combination of products
- Low price
- Appears to be effective
- 3.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon, most are very favorable
What I do not like:
- Some have found the laxative effects to be too much for their system and for others this had no effect
- Using both products does require you to track when you take the pills. You take 2 of each twice a day, this means up to 8 pills if you are taking the full dose.
I have decided to give this a rating of 8.5 out of 10. This is priced right and I like the ingredients. The combination of the two products should do what they are intended to.
So, if you are looking for a simple cleanse, trying to lose weight, or to feel less bloated. This is also good if you are getting ready to start an exercise program. Cleansing your system will help your body function more efficiently and you will be able to get more out of your workouts.
As I have seen from any supplements or dietary products, they do not work for everyone the same where. Some people will benefit from this product, while others will not. Everyone’s body is different and herbs will affect each one of us differently.
Click here for more information on Applied Nutrition or to purchase.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Other articles to read:
Here is a PIN you can share with your friends on Pinterest: