When it comes to getting the balance of your minerals right, sometimes supplements are the best way to go.
But some people do have bad reactions to supplements, especially if there are concentrated doses of things like magnesium, calcium, potassium, or iron.
Therefore, having minerals in trace amounts is ideal for some people.
Not everyone breaks down these minerals in the same way, so having a light dose, usually in liquid form, is very important for absorbing them properly into your body.
So where can you find some effective and easy-ingest minerals? Is it best to have them in dropper form or to have them as a spray?
Well, we’ve gone through Amazon’s shop and found some of the most effective and most affordable sprays on the market.
Best Trace Minerals
1. Deva Nutrition Trace Mineral Drops
First up, we have a great source of natural minerals that will really help you to increase your mineral content.
This comes in the form of sodium and water, there are no other additional preservatives that might upset your delicate constitution.
The other great thing about this solution is that it is totally vegan.
So, if you want to get a mineral solution that you can be sure is completely free of animal products, then this dropper solution is great for your needs.
This has around 72 trace minerals, which is very impressive. From calcium to magnesium, this gives you a fully rounded mineral profile.
But because it comes in small doses, you won’t have to worry about it making you sick or upsetting your stomach.
This is also a very easy spray to apply to your diet. You can have this one straight on the tongue or you can add it to your favorite drink.
This is great if you cannot take minerals in pill form, and you don’t want any chemical aftertaste.
This water is taken from the Salt Lakes in Utah, making it completely natural.
We all know how well our body responds to natural sources of minerals and vitamins. It contains no processed ingredients.
· Balances the natural pH of your body – this will help you to restore the alkaline levels in your body. This is great if you are suffering from nausea or continual fatigue.
· Easy to ingest – for those that find taking pills impossible, then why not opt to take your minerals in a liquid form?
· Trace minerals – coming from natural sources, this does not contain a super concentrated dose of any one mineral, which often makes people feel queasy.
· Decent sized bottle – this comes in an 8oz bottle which, for the price, is great value for money. You can get a few of these bottles if they sit well with you.
· Poor construction – some people have reported that this bottle can break easily, spilling the contents all over their kitchen worktop. This will be difficult if you are trying to add it to water.
2. Himalayan Shilajit Resin
Next up we have a paste known as Shilajit, which is formed from the natural decomposition of plant matter high up in the Himalayan mountains.
This has been used for thousands of years as a form of medicine, treating all sorts of illnesses.
This contains trace amounts of so many natural minerals: zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and iron.
This also contains a lot of fulvic acids, which are responsible for so much of your body’s natural health.
If you are into working out, then this paste will help you to develop that refined physique, with key minerals that will work with proteins to build muscle quickly and more effectively.
This comes in a beautiful package, with plenty of clear instructions on how you can consume it.
All you need is a small amount of this paste, either having it raw or mixing it in with water. Because this has trace amounts of minerals, it won’t upset the delicate stomach.
This also comes with a tiny scoop that will allow you to apply this paste to your food or your beverage.
It is in Himalayan tradition for children to consume this with milk in their breakfast every morning.
However, for those that prefer pills, this one is available in capsule form. This is great for those who prefer to bypass their tastebuds and get the nutrients straight into the stomach.
This gummy stuff will not leave any unpleasant aftertaste on the inside of your mouth.
· Attractive packaging – if you want to get this as a gift for someone who likes to tick all the mineral boxes, then this one comes in a delightful and alluring package.
· Plenty of trace minerals – this comes with a lot of minerals within natural doses that will not upset the sensitive stomach or cause you any discomfort.
· Sources from traditional medicine – with hundreds of years of tradition backing it up, this is a tried and tested method of increasing your energy levels, reducing fatigue, and improving your digestive health.
· Great for children – you can mix this in with your children’s breakfast in the morning and they really won’t be able to taste the difference. This is ideal for sensitive children.
· Small amount – this only comes in a small glass tub which, given the price, really doesn’t equate to good value for money.
3. Pure Himalayan Shilajit
Next up, we have some more Shilajit, albeit in a slightly rawer form.
This is wildcrafted from the Himalayan mountains directly, making it one of the richest sources of trace minerals.
This will help to restore the natural luster of your hair, as well as improve the quality of your nails and skin.
This comes with plenty of minerals that are found in the ground, the main one being fulvic acid, which really improves your gut and bone health.
That contains zero additives – whether it is gluten, egg, soy, wheat, dairy or any other animal products.
If you are a vegan but are worried about contaminants that might affect processed minerals, then Shilajit will be ideal for you.
Getting your minerals from trace amounts in the natural environment is one of the best methods of getting them in your body in the first place.
If you feel ill after taking concentrated minerals, then we would suggest that you go for a more organic option such as this.
This is also very affordable, considering the uniqueness of the mineral itself and the labor that goes into harvesting it.
You can get this one in many forms, whether it be solid, liquid or resin form.
· Rich source of trace vitamins – if you want to increase your natural mineral count or are worried that you might not be getting enough for what you eat, then Shilajit is a great natural supplement.
· Easy to ingest – if you are looking for something that you can mix with your food or add to your drink, then you can get this substance in solid, liquid or resin form.
· Wildcrafted from nature – this is taken from one of the most exotic and rare locations. You can only get this from the Himalayas, which makes it very special.
· Great source of fulvic acid – this is great for restoring your immune system as well as improving digestive function, all of which factor into causing diabetes.
· Expensive – even though it is affordable, this is still expensive compared to other trace mineral supplements. You’ll have to really make sure you want to get your minerals from the best sources.
4. Seven Minerals Good Night Magnesium Spray
Now we have something a little different. Rather than giving you a mineral supplement in a solid form such as a pill, this one comes in the form of a liquid spray that you can spray at the back of your throat.
This magnesium spray is great if you are having trouble getting to sleep.
Again, unlike magnesium pills, this one does not give you a concentrated dose.
Instead, it gives you only a trace amount, which will go very easy on your stomach and not leave you feeling nauseous like stronger pills will.
If you are struggling to sleep and have tried every other sleep aid on the planet, then why not try some gentle magnesium spray?
A lot of users have commented on the fact that after they have started using this, they have immediately experienced a more restorative sleep.
This is a completely natural formula, free of preservatives, meaning that it will be absorbed by your body in much the same manner as it would be in nature.
This solution has been tested by industry professionals who attest to its quality.
This also comes with cedarwood, clary sage, lavender and sweet marjoram, all of which contribute to helping you achieve a much more balanced sleeping routine.
This will also help you to achieve more energy, which is very important if you find yourself flagging regularly at the office.
· Premium level ingredients – this company has gone out of its way to ensure that its products are top-level. This includes removing all preservatives.
· Helps you sleep – just a few sprays of this and you can be certain of a complete turnaround in your sleep. You’ll wake up feeling more refreshed, with a lot more energy.
· Easy to apply – all you need to do is spray this in the back of your throat or add it to your favorite drink. This is great for anyone who hates that chemical aftertaste.
· Trace amounts – this only contains small amounts of this mineral, which is great if you want to control your dose because you might have a sensitive stomach.
· Too concentrated – there have been some users that have described this solution as being too strong for them. You’ll need to make sure you are monitoring your dosage and consult a doctor if you are suffering from adverse effects.
5. Pure Shilajit Resin With Spoon
Now we move back to the Shilajit, with a mixture that features over 80 minerals in trace form. If you want to get your minerals from completely natural sources, then we would certainly recommend you get a tub of this.
This is rich in fulvic acid, which will help to stabilize a lot of the negative side effects of diabetes.
With all the other minerals, you should also feel an increase in energy and better sleeping patterns.
This comes in the form of a resin that is very easy to digest, making it one of the best natural sources of trace minerals for children.
You can mix a little bit of this in with their main meal and be sure that they are getting a rich source of minerals.
This is also free from any additional materials that might be harmful to your constitution, that includes gluten, soy, wheat, dairy and GMO products.
This contains over 80 minerals, which will be more than enough to facilitate the functioning of a healthy body.
This is also one of the cheapest forms of Shilajit that you can get on this list.
We would recommend snapping this one up immediately before the company realizes its mistake and jacks up the price.
This is a great company that has a strong ethos when it comes to sourcing natural mineral-rich substances.
This comes with a spoon that you can use to measure exactly how much Shilajit you’ll require for your daily intake of minerals.
· Attractive packaging – as you are all aware, with this company you can get good packaging. This makes it a great gift for anyone who is into health and maintaining their physique.
· 80 minerals – this comes with a lot of minerals, all of which will contribute to great hair, skin, nail and dental health.
· Easy to administer – this does not leave a bad aftertaste and you don’t need to use that much, making the whole tub very cost-effective.
· Affordable – this is extremely cheap, especially when you compare it to the other Shilajit products that we’ve listed here.
· Bad taste – some users have complained that this paste comes with a very bad taste and smell, even when mixed with water.
You might be thinking that trace minerals are not the best way of making yourself feel better as they do not contain the minerals that your body craves.
However, some people have different sensitivities, even to minerals, so it might be better to keep it to trace amounts.
Here are a few things you should be looking out for with your trace mineral supplements:
How Many Minerals Does Your Supplement Contain?
There are some supplements that specialize in one mineral, usually magnesium. However, there are others that offer a broader range of minerals for your consumption.
As we have seen from the list above, some supplements offer 70 minerals, others offer 80.
It does not matter if your mineral supplements contain every single mineral on the planet, what matters is that you have the core ones covered, such as zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and iron.
If you are deficient in one mineral, you might also consider getting a supplement that contains more of that.
How Much Is In A Bottle?
If you are going to be paying a lot of cash for a decent supplement, then how much you get for your money will be super important.
If you have a small amount in the bottle, then you might not feel like you’re getting great value for money.
In the case of paste, then you’ll only have to use a small amount, which will justify the small amount that you have to use on a spoon.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is a range of prices that you’ll be paying for your mineral supplement, all of which depends on the quality of the ingredients.
If you are dealing with natural and organic mineral supplements, then the chances are you will be paying a lot more money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Are Trace Mineral Supplements Good For Me?
These are great for ensuring that you get the basic level of vitamins in your diet. They are also good for ingestion.
Sometimes with a mineral such as magnesium or vitamin D, you can get a super dose that will leave you feeling ill and sickly.
Should I Take Minerals In Liquid Or Solid Form?
A: This all depends on which method you prefer. If you find it hard to swallow large tablets, then having a spray or a dropper might be better for you.
Children also have a hard time with large tablets and might even refuse them.
So, if you want to ensure that your children are getting good-quality minerals in their diet, then try the liquid version.
Trace minerals are very important for achieving that natural equilibrium in your body.
They help to regulate lots of processes, everything from your brain to your joints to your bones.
Getting these minerals from natural sources is perfect for anyone with mineral sensitivity.
Other Articles To Read
How To Detox The Body And Balance Hormones