Fatty Liver Diet Plan – Detox Your Liver Naturally
The liver is the second largest organ in our body and only weighs about three pounds. It has some very important functions: removes toxins from our body, processes nutrients from food that we eat, secretes bile to aid in digestion, stores iron, metabolizes food and alcohol, and maintains hormonal balance.
These are only some functions of the liver, but this enough for us to realize how important and busy our liver is. In order for the liver to function correctly, we must take care of it. If we do not take care of ourselves and our liver, then a lot can go wrong.
There are two main types of fatty liver disease, which are alcohol-related and non-alcoholic. We will discuss both types, causes and symptoms of fatty liver disease, what fatty liver remedy is, and what I like and dislike about this product.
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the product.
Price: Regular price $67.00, but is currently on sale for $37.00 (as of 8/6/18)
Where to buy: www.fattyliverremedy.com
Return Policy: 60-Day money back guarantee
My Rating: 9 out of 10
What is Fatty Liver Disease?
Fatty liver is a common disease that can be found in about one out of five Americans and up to 90% of diabetics and people suffering from obesity. This is also known as steatosis and is a cumulative condition. That means the fat piles up on existing fat! The more fat that accumulates in your liver, the more health problems you will have.
Alcohol and your liver
Alcohol-related fatty liver disease is normally caused by drinking 2 or more alcoholic beverages per day for long periods of time. This does not mean if you have a couple of drinks once in a while you will get this disease. Part of the problem is when you drink even small amounts of alcohol constantly over time, you are not giving your liver the time it needs to fully recover.
The fat build-up begins to accumulate when the liver is not working correctly or when it is overworked. If your liver is still processing the alcohol you had last night, it may not be able to process some other toxins that it needs to.
The accumulation of fat in the liver can also lead to Hepatitis. The liver cells will be inflamed and can cause scarring. This can cause nausea, vomiting, lose of appetite, and skin will turn yellowish due to jaundice.
As the liver continues to deteriorate, it can progress to cirrhosis. This is only true in some cases and not all. Hepatitis and Cirrhosis are possible. If the liver is given time and help to recover, the damage may be reversible to a certain degree.
What are 10 causes of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease?
- Type 2 Diabetes – can cause fat to build up in the liver due to the insulin resistance and when combined with obesity, can lead to fatty liver disease.
- Obesity – it is natural that fat will build up in the liver as fat builds up in the rest of the body.
- Metabolic Syndrome – can cause fat build up in the liver when you eat too many carbohydrates, this raises triglycerides that eventually are deposited in the liver.
- High Blood Pressure – can worsen the fatty liver disease since the liver cannot function correctly.
- High Blood Fats – increases the chance that fat will be deposited into the liver.
- Genetic Disorders – Abetaliproproteinemia causes the absorption of fat soluble vitamins A, D, E, and k to be impaired. While Hypobetalipoproteinemia causes low levels of LDL-cholesterol and high levels of HDL-cholesterol.
- Pregnancy – If fatty liver is developed during pregnancy, this can be life-threatening. It is rare, but can occur in the third trimester or after the baby is born.
- Malaria – the medications used to treat malaria have been known to cause fatty liver disease.
- Nutritional Deficiencies – if your body is lacking in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, or omega-3 fats, you may develop fatty liver disease. Blood test are needed to find out which nutrients are lacking.
- Tuberculosis – the drug isoniazid that is used to treat TB can cause fatty liver disease.
The Fatty Liver Remedy is an effective and natural way to detox your liver. This can start the process of reversal the damage that we have done to our liver. Since the liver can regenerate itself, this system will help speed the recovery process for our liver.
The designers of the system are not making any medical claims, this is simply accomplished by eating the right fruits and vegetables to get our liver back on track. There is also thing to avoid while you are detoxing your liver such as alcohol, no excessive amounts of sugar or salt, and no processed foods. Don’t worry, there is still plenty of great tasting foods that you can eat.
Why use the Fatty Liver Remedy?
There are several reasons to use this remedy:
- Reverse inflammation and damage that we have done to our liver
- Lose weight by restoring our liver’s natural fat-burning processes
- Stop health related issues that come from a poorly functioning liver
- Let the liver eliminate the build-up of harmful toxinsin our body
- Lower the risk of life-threatening diseases like heart attack, stroke, diabetes, cirrhosis, etc….
- Increase energy
- Improved skin coloring and over-all condition
- Improve our sleep and the many benefits that goes along with it
What I like About fatty liver remedy
- Fatty Liver Remedy™ is a digital program consisting of a completely safe and 100% NATURAL way to treat fatty liver from the comfort of our own home
- You can start today and do not have to wait for something to be delivered
- No harmful drugs to take that can cause other damage to our body
- The system teaches you what to eat, what not to eat, recipes, all with a 60-money back guarantee
- Includes lifetime updates
What I do not like
- I prefer to have a physical book in my hand rather than a digital version. I have printed digital books out and stuck them in a 3-ring binder. This way I can make notes as I go.
- Their website makes a lot of loose health claims, but no references to actual studies or medical journals. I know its for informational purposes only, but if you have read my other articles, I believe in references.
In my opinion, the Fatty Liver Remedy is a system that teaches us the natural way to remove those unwanted toxins from our liver and gives us the knowledge to help our liver restore itself. It does this in a natural way.
We have discussed some problems that can occur when our liver is not functioning correctly. We have seen what can cause issues with our liver, what the Fatty Liver Remedy is, some benefits of having a healthy liver and using this system, what I like about it, and what I dislike.
I have decided to give this a 9 out of 10 because I believe that this gives us the resources to help our body recover in a completely natural way. This is also good to help maintain our liver so that there is much less of a chance of having problems.
Click here for more information or to purchase
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Thank you for reading,