NervaCore Product Review
We all can use a little help when we start losing focus from feeling a little overwhelmed or tired. NervaCore is designed to give us the edge that we need to get through our day.
This does not give a boost of energy and lets you crash later in the day. There will be a slight increase in energy that will stay with you throughout the day. Giving us the edge that we need.
Price: $18.01 45-day supply, 90 capsules
Where to buy: Best price on Amazon
Return Policy: 30 Day
My Rating: 80 out of 100
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
What is Cel Nutriton’s NervaCore?
NervaCore is a brain-booster. There are several reasons and benefits to taking NervaCore:
- Increase concentration – we can all use help with being able to focus and concentrate better in our work and personal lives.
- Boost long-term memory – how many times have we forgotten important events or dates? This will help our brain process and retrieve information more efficiently.
- Reduce stress and anxiety – the combination of ingredients is designed to help us relax and reduce anxiety.
- Improve brain health – vitamin B3 and other nutrients help to supply the brain with what it needs to function properly
- Mental Clarity – promotes clearer thinking
- Improve mood – being more focused and feeling less stress will help improve our mood
- Anti-aging benefits – by keeping our brain operating more efficiently, it will function better over time, which reduces the adverse effects of everyday life
What are NervaCore’s ingredients?
NervaCore uses all natural ingredients:
- Huperzine-A – this is an extract from the Chinese club moss. It is the basis of Alzheimer’s treatment studies due to its beneficial properties with memory. (source)
- Alpha-GPC – a chemical that is released when fatty acids from soy and other plant are broken down. This stimulates the production of acetylcholine in the brain. It has been used in treatment of memory loss from Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Studies have also been conducted as to how it can help with strokes. (source)
- Phosphatidylserine – this is extracted from egg yolks and soy. It is the fatty layer cover and protects our brain cells that carries messages between them. This is important to keep our mind and memory sharp. Studies suggests that it will boost your brain. (source)
- L-Tyrosine – sometimes referred to as the happy amino acid due to its ability to improve our mood. This is primarily used to improve learning, memory, and alertness. There are possible benefits shown in studies for those with phenylketonuria (PKU), memory loss, mental performance issues, and has been used to improve alertness due to the loss of sleep. (source)
- Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) – this plant has been used for many purposes such as weight loss, athletic performance, mental performance and to increase energy. The caffeine that is contained in the plant acts as a stimulate to our body’s. Research has shown that in some cases it has reduced anxiety, regulates appetite in cancer patients, reduces fatigue after chemotherapy, and has been shown to increase mental performance. (source)
- Vinpocetine – derived from the periwinkle plant. This has been used to improve blood flow to the brain, enhancing memory, and preventing Alzheimer’s and other conditions that can have negative effects on learning, memory, and information processing skills as people age. Has also been used in treating symptoms of menopause, chronic fatigue, and seizure disorders. (source)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) – similar to the carnitine that is produced by the liver and kidneys that help our cells produce energy. ALC has been used by those with heart conditions, Alzheimer’s, high blood sugar, Diabetes, Alcoholism, Depression, and reduced effects of other conditions. (source)
- Vitamin B Complex – these are important building blocks and to maintain a healthy body. Too many people lack proper nutrition from poor diets. B Complex has been known to help with various conditions that include anxiety, depressions, heart disease, and others. (source)
- Taurine – is an amino acid that is typically found in meat and fish. It is also referred to as a “conditional amino acid” since it can be produced by the body. Taurine is an ingredient of many energy drinks since it may improve athletic performance. Studies have shown that is has helped with congestive heart failure and other studies suggest when combined with caffeine that it improves mental performance. (source)
- BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) – BioPerine has many health benefits shown by studies that include chronic diseases such as reduction of insulin-resistance, anti-inflammatory effects, and improvement of hepatic steatosis. (source)
What I like About
- The ingredients should work well together to provide the benefits that NervaCore is intended for.
- With a 30-day refund policy, there is nothing to lose.
- Most of the reviews on Amazon are favorable with a 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- Follows Government Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
What I do not like
- It is sold on their website for $47.95 or on Amazon for $18.01
I believe that with these ingredients that the NervaCore should work as intended. This may be just me, but why pay the price on their website when you can get it on Amazon for ½ the price?
Still, It appears to be a good product and with all the positive reviews, it is worth trying. If for some reason it does not work for you, then I would use the 30-day refund policy.
Before taking any supplement be sure to research it and speak to your doctor. Especially if you are taking any types of medications.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Thank you for reading,