If you are anything like me, it’s difficult to get the fruit and vegetable nutrition that our bodies need. There are so many reasons why it is important for us to get the proper amount and the right type of nutrition in our bodies. Just the health benefits alone are enough.
Eating fast foods or junk foods may provide certain types of nutrition, but is it what our body’s really need? In order to live a healthier lifestyle, it is important to give our body the correct nutrients.
One way to do this is by using a product that I recently discovered that is put out by Tony Robbins, it is his Bio Energy Greens. This is the topic of my review today. I received my order just a few days ago and thought this would be a good time to discuss it.
Product: Tony Robbins Bio Energy Greens
Price: $79 for a 30-day supply
Where to buy: Tony Robbins
Return Policy: 30-day
My Rating: 95 out of 100
I have included some of my affiliate links in this review to allow you to get more information or to purchase the products.
This product supplies the nutrients equal to four servings of fruits and vegetables. It’s made with over 90% organic and active ingredients.
Bio Energy Greens is a blend of fruits, vegetable, vegetable juice powders and extracts to maintain your health, increase alkalinity, sustain energy, support mental clarity and overall well-being.
Who is Bio Energy Greens for?
The nice thing about this product is that just about anyone can use it and benefit from it.
If you are looking for a way to counteract the acids that build up in our body, increase your energy, and live a healthy lifestyle, then you can benefit from this one.
Is the price of a cup of coffee worth the nutritional value that you can get from each serving of Bio Energy Greens?
As you will see, this is an amazing combination of super food ingredients:
- Barley Grass – helps to detoxify the body, improve metabolic efficiency, boosts immune health and increase energy levels.
- Wheat Grass – is made up of 70% chlorophyll, which is an essential blood builder and cleanser.
- Chlorophyll – loaded with antioxidants, beta-carotene, and vitamins A, C, E, and K. It also contains essential fatty acids and can aid in digestion.
- Kale, Broccoli and Cauliflower – 3 super vegetables loaded with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting phytochemicals.
- Spirulina – this is a natural algae that may be one of the most concentrated sources of Omega 3’s. It is high in protein, antioxidants, and is a great source for several vitamins and minerals
- Stinging Nettles – this plant is known for its detoxifying effects. It has been used to improve metabolic efficiency, boost our immune system, and increase energy levels.
- Grape seed and skin – this is a powerful antioxidant and flavonoid. Great source of Omega 3’s, resveratrol, linoleic acid, and phenolic acid.
- My order arrived quickly, within in a couple of days.
- The powder was very fresh. It has a smell like fresh cut grass on a warm summer day.
- It is a very fine powder, almost like dust. This makes it very easy to mix it in a shaker.
- Only use it once a day.
What I do not like
- It does have a slight bitter taste, this may be due to the excess acid in my system
- Shipping was the same whether I ordered one or two. I only ordered two to try it out and not sure where the difference may be when ordering larger quantities.
- The price may seem a little high, but I have not tried the cheaper ones that may be lower quality.
As you can see, I am excited about this product and what it can do. I know that my body will become healthier over time by using Bio Energy Greens along with eating healthier. I won’t give up my burgers or other foods, but I will eat them in moderation.
If you are looking for a good way to get your fruits and veggies, then you definitely want to try this one! This is also great when combined with the C boost. You can find out more about Bio Greens or any other Tony Robbins products by clicking below.
I always recommend that you research any supplements that you are interested in taking and if you have any concerns, speak to your doctor.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
Thank you for reading,