When I came across the Maximum Slim Detox kit, I was curious. The kit is a combination of three products that work well together: Detox Tea, Advance Night-time Weight Loss, and Maximum Trim. I will explain each of these products to give you a better understanding of each. Then you can decide if the kit is a good idea for you.
Where to buy: Maximum Slim
Return Policy: 30-day money-back guarantee
My Rating: 8 out of 10
The Detox Tea is a 14-day natural way to purify your body or unwanted and harmful toxins. The tea blend is designed to boost your energy and will help suppress your appetite.
The organic ingredients are:
|· Rooibos||· Oolong||· Green Tea|
|· Guarana||· Pu’reh||· Matcha Green Tea|
|· Nettle Leaf||· Garcinia||· Cambogia Extract|
The easiest way to use this tea is to drink it on an empty stomach. Just steep it in 8oz of hot water for 5 minutes. It is recommended that you drink 10oz of water after your tea. This will help maximize the benefits:
- Supports burning stored fat
- Supports the elimination of toxins
- Supports the reduction of bloating
- Supports the improvement of the digestive system
- Supports the improvement of the immune system
- Supports increased metabolism
This product is designed to increase your metabolism while you sleep and help you burn more calories at night. It will make weight loss quicker and easier while helping to control cravings. Maximum Slim will help you feel better rested and have more energy the next morning.
It is recommended that you take 1 or 2 capsules at least 3 hours before you go to bed. Drink 8 to 12 ounces of water after taking this and do not eat anything else that night.
The ingredients are:
- African Mano (Irving Gabonesis)
- Raspberry Ketones
- Grapefruit (powder)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Banaba leaf Extract
Since this product contains caffeine derivatives, consult your doctor if you are taking any prescription medications. Caffeine can have effects on certain medications, especially those for high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, liver, kidney, or any other heart-related conditions.
- Enhances sleep
- Burns fat
- Reduces cravings
Advance nighttime weight loss contains resveratrol. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant and studies have been conducted as to the many health benefits such as: lowering cholesterol, protecting against clots that can cause heart attacks and strokes, reduces risks of various types of cancers, and has been shown to be effective for weight loss. (source)
Maximum Trim is a green coffee bean extract that will help you lose your excess weight. Contains 95% HCA Garcinia Cambogia, which is 35% more than other brands.
- Garcinia Cambogia – studies have shown that this can help to keep blood sugars and cholesterol in check, the hydroxycitric acid (HCA) can help block your body’s fat production and increase serotonin levels to make you feel less hungry. (source)
- Green coffee bean extract – studies suggest that this can help lower high blood pressure, can increase weight loss, may help with Alzheimer’s and Type 2 diabetes. (source)
Take one capsule before breakfast, then take a second one before lunch.
Benefits of Maximum Trim
- Controls appetite
- Helps to reduce belly fat
What I like About the Maximum Slim Detox Kit
- The products are 100% natural
- Made in the USA
- GMP certified
What I do not like
- Not a lot of reviews available
- The return policy is a little confusing to me. It states 30 days in the actual policy, but many of the products have a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee. Go by the 30 days and you can’t be wrong.
I have chosen to give this detox kit 8 out of 10 stars. I like the all-natural ingredients and that it is made in the US. There is just not enough information for me to rate it any higher. It would help if there were more personal reviews on the kit or individual products. At least this shows me that Maximum Slim does not put up fake reviews of their products.
I believe that Maximum Slim has put together a good line of natural products that may help you lose that unwanted weight and give you more energy.
Please do your research on any supplements that you are thinking about taking, then talk to your doctor. Give them all the information that you have found and make sure the supplement will not interact negatively with any medication you are currently taking.
When you do try it, or if you already have, please leave a comment here to help others know what your experience was. Good or bad.
For more information click here.